Technical Marketing Manager @Koster Keunen - Bladel (succesvol ingevuld)
Since 1852, Koster Keunen Holland and Koster Keunen U.S.A. have specialized in processing, formulating and marketing quality waxes to the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, candle and food industries. From beeswax, the foundation of the business and one of its principal products, Koster Keunen has developed a variety of new products to meet new and constantly evolving customer requirements. Koster Keunen’s strengths are its extensive knowledge of waxes and scientific experience in developing new products.
By working closely with customers’ R&D departments as well as formulators, Koster Keunen helps its customers to create unique product formulas with significant added value. Koster Keunen will continue to make innovation its tradition, using its unique expertise and perspective to produce the best, most appropriate products for customers.
As Koster Keunen Holland’s recruitment partner, we are currently looking for a new:
Technical Marketing Manager
In this role, you will work closely with and report to the CCO of Koster Keunen Holland. You will be the key contact for the R&D departments of Koster Keunen Holland customers and distributors. As part of the international Koster Keunen sales team, you will have very specific tasks and you will also work closely with the in-house R&D department.
- Frequently visiting customers and distributors (mainly in Europe)
- Participating in international fairs
- Participating in the development of key accounts, customers and manufacturers
- Developing and expanding key markets for personal care and the cosmetics industry (mainly in Europe)
- Developing long-term business relationships with customers, distributors and manufacturers
- Understanding the technical and commercial needs of specific customers
- Preparing and delivering product-related presentations to distributors and customers
- Training distributors and customers on specific products
- Helping to expand the product portfolio and focus on technical marketing
- Main point of contact for formulation and raw material information
- Education in chemistry/cosmetics or equivalent
- A few years’ experience in similar position
- Knowledge of and experience in the European cosmetics industry
- Self-motivated, organized, customer-orientated, loyal and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills in English (French also an advantage)
- Commercially astute
- Able to work under pressure
- Wiling to frequently travel within Europe
You are an energetic, results-driven individual, with a background in chemistry and experience in a similar role in a relevant industry. Experience with natural waxes would be an advantage.
Furthermore, you are an independent person, someone who is pragmatic, flexible, creative, and communicative, and has demonstrable entrepreneurial skills. Above all, you are a team player.
You are willing to travel to commercial fairs and meet new customers across the globe to work closely with them on new and existing opportunities. If you do not like travelling, then this is not the job for you.
Koster Keunen is located in Bladel (the Netherlands), between Eindhoven and Tilburg, which is a 1.5-hour drive by car from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. A new state-of-the-art factory was opened at the Bladel site in mid-2018.
This is a full-time position and the base salary is in line with market conditions.
If you’re interested in the position and would like to apply, please contact me by phone +31 (0)6 4224 7059 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our first conversation will be via Skype or FaceTime.